Nervous System Home > Generic Sumatriptan
Generic versions of sumatriptan are currently available in six strengths; they come in the form of tablets, nasal spray, or an injection. A number of manufacturers produce generic sumatriptan, including Sandoz, Teva Pharmaceuticals, and Dr. Reddy's Laboratories.
Generic Sumatriptan: An OverviewSumatriptan succinate (Alsuma™, Imitrex®, Sumavel®, Zecuity™) is a prescription medication that has been licensed to treat migraine headaches.
- Sumatriptan succinate 25 mg tablets
- Sumatriptan succinate 50 mg tablets
- Sumatriptan succinate 100 mg tablets
- Sumatriptan succinate 6 mg per 0.5 mL injection
- Sumatriptan nasal spray 5 mg
- Sumatriptan nasal spray 20 mg.
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories.
- Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Wockhardt USA.