Nervous System Home > Parlodel
- The medication comes in tablet and capsule form. It is taken by mouth, usually one to three times daily.
- It should be taken with food.
- Make sure to take it at the same time(s) each day to maintain an even level of medicine in your blood.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. It will not work if you stop taking it.
- The medical condition being treated
- How you respond to Parlodel (especially if you develop side effects)
- Other medications you are taking
- Other medical conditions you may have.