Nervous System Home > Oxcarbazepine Extended-Release
- Liver disease, such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, or liver failure
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Low blood sodium levels (hyponatremia)
- Thoughts of suicide or of harming yourself
- Depression or other mood problems
- Anemia (low red blood cell counts) or other blood problems
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Oxtellar XR and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Oxtellar XR and Breastfeeding).