Nervous System Home > Mysoline
Drug InteractionsMysoline can potentially interact with several other medications (see Mysoline Drug Interactions).
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider Before Taking Mysoline?You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- Anemia or any other blood disorder
- Any allergies, including allergies to food, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Primidone and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Primidone and Breastfeeding).
OverdoseLittle information is available for what exactly to expect from an overdose. Based on barbiturate overdoses (which should be similar to Mysoline overdoses), people who take too much Mysoline may have overdose symptoms that could include:
- Drowsiness and fatigue
- A spinning sensation (vertigo)
- Slurred speech
- Coordination problems
- Paranoia (paranoid feelings and thoughts)
- Difficulty breathing
- A rapid heart rate (tachycardia) or slow heart rate (bradycardia)
- Low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Low body temperature (hypothermia)