Nervous System Home > Lioresal
Possible Side EffectsJust like any medicine, Lioresal can cause side effects. However, not everyone who takes the drug will experience problems. Some people tolerate it quite well. If side effects do occur, in most cases, they are minor and either require no treatment or are easily treated by you or your healthcare provider. Serious side effects are less common.
- Low muscle tone.
Drug InteractionsLioresal can potentially interact with some other medicines (see Lioresal Drug Interactions).
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider?You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking Lioresal if you have:
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Epilepsy or a history of seizures
- A history of stroke
- Mental illness of any kind
- Any allergies, including allergies to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Baclofen and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Baclofen and Breastfeeding).