Nervous System Home > Ethosuximide
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider Before Taking Ethosuximide?You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medicine if you have:
- Any blood disorder
- Liver disease, including liver failure, hepatitis, or cirrhosis
- Kidney disease, including kidney failure (renal failure)
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE, or simply lupus for short)
- Any allergies, including allergies to food, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Zarontin and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Zarontin and Breastfeeding).