Nervous System Home > Bonine Warnings and Precautions
Before you take this medicine, warnings and precautions for Bonine should be reviewed. Since the medication can cause blurred vision and drowsiness, make sure to see how it affects you before driving or operating heavy machinery. Elderly individuals may be more susceptible to the side effects of Bonine; you should check with your healthcare provider before taking it if you are over 60 years old.
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider Before Taking Bonine?
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Stomach ulcers
- An enlarged prostate (also known as benign prostatic hyperplasia, or BPH)
- Difficulty passing urine
- Alzheimer's disease
- An overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism)
- Heart disease
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Any allergies, including allergies to food, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant