Kemadrin Warnings and Precautions
Before starting treatment with Kemadrin, warnings and precautions for the medication should be discussed with your healthcare provider. For instance, make sure your healthcare provider is aware of any health conditions you have, such as glaucoma, bladder problems, or a rapid heart rate (Kemadrin can make these conditions worse). Kemadrin warnings and precautions also apply to people who have certain allergies and to women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Interested in a Discount on Kemadrin?
Enter your email address to see if eMedTV's free DiscountRx service has a program that could help you save on your prescription(s).
Enter Your Email Address
Thank you!Thank you for your interest in DiscountRx from eMedTV. An email has been sent to the address you provided. Please follow the link within that email to see what offers may be available.
You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking Kemadrin® (procyclidine hydrochloride) if you have:
- Psychosis (such as schizophrenia)
- Difficulty passing urine
- An enlarged prostate (also known as benign prostatic hyperplasia, or BPH)
- Tardive dyskinesia (a specific type of extrapyramidal symptoms caused by antipsychotic medications)
- An alcohol problem
- A rapid heart rate (tachycardia)
- A job that requires you to do manual labor in the heat
- Any allergies, including allergies to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
Also, let your healthcare provider know if you are:
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant
Make sure to tell your healthcare provider about any medications you are taking, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.