General Kemadrin Dosage InformationSome considerations for people taking Kemadrin include the following:
- The medication comes in tablet form. It is taken by mouth, usually three times a day (after meals) or four times a day (after meals and at bedtime).
- Make sure to take Kemadrin at the same times each day to maintain an even level of the medication in your blood.
- Kemadrin tablets are scored and may be split in half if necessary.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. Kemadrin will not work if you stop taking it.
- If you are unsure about anything related to Kemadrin or your Kemadrin dosage, please talk with your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.