Drug Interactions With Clobazam
Because clobazam can react with many different products, make sure your healthcare provider is aware of all your medications, vitamins, and herbal supplements before starting treatment with clobazam. Drug interactions, for example, may occur when this medicine is combined with alcohol, hormonal birth control, or other medications that cause drowsiness. These reactions can lead to serious side effects or decrease the effectiveness of the drugs.
Interested in a Discount on Clobazam?
Enter your email address to see if eMedTV's free DiscountRx service has a program that could help you save on your prescription(s).
Enter Your Email Address
Thank you!Thank you for your interest in DiscountRx from eMedTV. An email has been sent to the address you provided. Please follow the link within that email to see what offers may be available.
Clobazam (Onfi™) may react with several other medications. Some of the drugs that may interact with clobazam include but are not limited to:
- CYP 2C19 inhibitors, such as:
- Armodafinil (Nuvigil®)
- Bortezomib (Velcade®)
- Cimetidine (Tagamet®)
- Delavirdine (Rescriptor®)
- Efavirenz (Sustiva®, Atripla®)
- Esomeprazole (Nexium®)
- Etravirine (Intelence®)
- Fluconazole (Diflucan®)
- Fluoxetine (Prozac®, Sarafem®, Symbyax®)
- Fluvoxamine (Luvox®, Luvox CR)
- Gemfibrozil (Lopid®)
- Lansoprazole (Prevacid®, Prevacid® 24 HR)
- Modafinil (Provigil®)
- Nicardipine (Cardene®, Cardene SR®)
- Omeprazole (Prilosec®, Prilosec OTC®, Zegerid®)
- Pantoprazole (Protonix®)
- Rabeprazole (Aciphex®)
- Sertraline (Zoloft®)
- Ticlopidine (Ticlid®)
- Tranylcypromine (Parnate®)
- Hormonal birth control, such as:
- Birth control pills
- Other medications that cause drowsiness, such as: