Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderTalk with your healthcare provider before taking this medication if you have:
- A history of drug or alcohol abuse
- Breathing problems
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
Also, let your healthcare provider know if you are:
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Onfi and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Onfi and Breastfeeding).
Make sure to tell your healthcare provider about all other medications you are taking, including prescription and nonprescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
(Click Precautions and Warnings With Clobazam to learn more, including information on who should not take the drug.)
Dosing Information for ClobazamThe dose your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on a number of factors, including:
- Your age and weight
- Other medications you may be taking
- Other medical conditions you may have.
As always, do not adjust your dosage unless your healthcare provider specifically tells you to do so.
(Click Clobazam Dosage for more information.)