Precautions and Warnings With Biperiden
Talk to your healthcare provider about precautions and warnings with biperiden before starting treatment to discuss possible side effects or complications that may occur. For example, make sure your healthcare provider is aware of any other medical conditions you may have (such as glaucoma, bladder problems, or a rapid heart rate), as they may become worse with biperiden. Warnings and precautions also include potential drug interactions and allergic reactions.
Interested in a Discount on Biperiden?
Enter your email address to see if eMedTV's free DiscountRx service has a program that could help you save on your prescription(s).
Enter Your Email Address
Thank you!Thank you for your interest in DiscountRx from eMedTV. An email has been sent to the address you provided. Please follow the link within that email to see what offers may be available.
- A bowel obstruction (blockage)
- Megacolon (an enlarged colon)
- Difficulty passing urine
- An enlarged prostate (also known as benign prostatic hyperplasia, or BPH)
- Tardive dyskinesia (a specific type of extrapyramidal symptoms caused by antipsychotic medications)
- An alcohol problem
- A rapid heart rate (tachycardia)
- A job that requires you to do manual labor in the heat
- Any allergies, including allergies to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
Also, let your healthcare provider know if you are:
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant
Make sure to tell your healthcare provider about any medications you are taking, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.